Here is some stuff I read that I thought was interesting:
- August 18th – Returning to the scene of the class war — Feministe – Henry Ford was a union-busting, Nazi-sympathizing jerk, but he understood that to be successful people had to make enough money to buy his product–automobiles. The economy we have right now is the direct result of people no longer understanding that basic concept.
- August 18th – The Self-Educated Cinéaste – VID: A Sophisticated Song (Cary Grant & Katharine Hepburn) – For all you classics fans – a Cary Grant/Katharine Hepburn fan video. SO Much FUN!
- August 18th – Would Neil deGrasse Tyson please run for president? : Pharyngula – Really, Neil DeGrasse Tyson = AWESOME!
- August 16th – darkravn: my bedroom sometimes feels like… – This is awesome! I think it might be my living room.
- August 16th – Angry – AWESOME!
- August 16th – How To Go Primal (without really trying) :: stumptuous.com – I thought this was interesting – I am not really on board with the Paleo diet concepts, BUT the first part of this makes sense no matter what.
- August 15th – GLSEN issues cease-and-desist letter to Family Research Council – Here is the thing – why be against a group if you have to make shit up for people to be upset with them about? Sometimes I think i will never get “people”.