Here is some stuff I read that I thought was interesting:
- November 29th - Speaking the language of the ememy prolongs the end of sexism | Adventures in Corporate Education -
- November 29th - rahirah | And y'know, that's just Spike fandom. - probably not of any use to those who didn't watch Buffy or Angel, but I almost snorted V-8 while reading.
- November 29th - Intent! It’s Fucking Magic! « Genderbitch: Musings of a Trans Chick -Well i didn't MEAN to do it ....
- November 29th - rgbFilter » Nine Questions with Lost Girl Creator and Writer Michelle Lovretta - This is definitely the best (or at least most enjoyed) new show i am watching this year. And so much in this interview makes me happy!
- November 23rd - Why don’t women just leave abusers? - The “overwhelming majority” of domestic violence happens not when the abused party is cowing before the abuser, but when the abused somehow resists the control of the abuser. Abused people figure this out quickly, instinctively: fighting back makes it worse. Standing up for yourself makes it worse.
- November 23rd - A Very Special Episode of Grey Areas: Privilege Denying Dude Edition - Effective tactics are divisive because the majority is most comfortable with activism that is ineffective.
- November 23rd - County Takes Control of Public Forum for Religious Displays : Dispatches from the Culture Wars - sigh
- November 23rd - Badass Quote of the Day -